Tuesday, April 10, 2007

REASON-ing

If you read the previous post you know our woes. Well it only got worse. Network Solutions failed to inform us of this little bit from ICANN:

You must wait 60 days after the initial registration or any previous transfers to initiate a transfer.

Our site may be down, our emails may go unanswered. But in the mean time I have a lot of reading. Everything happens for a reason but it may not be reasonable.

Or as Laura would say, "Anything can happen with a razor".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the cabal alz , in the game you need the
cabal gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy cabal alz, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
cabal money, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cabal online alz. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kamas, in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home