Thursday, January 04, 2007

Who drives around with Wi-Fi devices? EVERYONE

While introducing someone to the idea of the Knockbox I am often asked the above question, to which I give my usual reply.

"Do you use email, do you text, do you IM, do you read blogs? Did you do this these things three years ago?"

Well, probably email, but the others were not part of your behavior three years ago.

Hopping on a WiFi network will most likely be how you do these things. Most everyone will know how to do this and the latest move to WiFi ubiquity can be found in a new router/service being introduced at CES this January.

From Gizmodo.com

Autonet mobile, the company responsible for putting the Internet inside of Avis rentals is selling their WiFi car router to the public this spring. The routers plug into your ciggy adapter, and use what sounds like EV-DO via Virgin Mobile. Interesting. read it

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed Reif said...

Saw you on 2000 Bloggers

9:51 AM  
Blogger rhtehe said...

Do you know the cabal alz, in the game you need the
cabal gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy cabal alz, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
cabal money, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cabal online alz. I am happy with him.
Do you know the eve isk, in the game you need the eve online isk. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy eve online isk, and I do not know he spend how much money to
buy isk, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap eve isk. I am happy with him.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home