Saturday, May 05, 2007

You were posh last week! I wanna be POSH'D


Posh: It's always the same. I never know what to wear
Sporty: It must be so hard for you, Victoria. I mean, having to decide whether to wear the little Gucci dress, the little Gucci dress, or... the little Gucci dress!
Posh: Exactly
Baby: I know, why don't you wear the little Gucci dress?
Posh: Good idea. Thanks, Em.

[Geri and Mel B are playing chess on the Spice Bus]

Ginger: Check!
Scary: What d'you mean "check"?
Ginger: I mean, check; my bishop's got your king.
Scary: Where?
Ginger: There! You've either got to move it in front, or move it out of the way.
Scary: Well I'll move that fairground horse to there. Sort that out!
Ginger: You can't *do* that!
Scary: Sez who?
Ginger: Says Mr. Chess! It's been in the rules for thousands of years!
Scary: Well I'm gonna break the rules and set this little fairground horse free amonst all these little square fields, like that. There!
Ginger: I'm gonna slap you in a minute!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the dofus kamas, in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.
Do you know the eve isk, in the game you need the eve online isk. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy eve online isk, and I do not know he spend how much money to
buy isk, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap eve isk. I am happy with him.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home